Saturday, 28 May 2016

1 stencil, 2 cards

I made 2 cards recently, by inking up a new (to me) Hero Arts stencil, but then making 2 impressions from that stencil without re-inking.
Here's the first card: 
I coloured in the "bold floral stencil" with some Distress Markers, and then spritzed with some water, and then some Perfect Pearls mist. I then placed some watercolour paper over the top and pressed all over to get a good transfer of colour.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.
I then took the same stencil, without cleaning it, and sprayed some more water over the top, before placing another piece of watercolour card over the top.  This resulted in a much more soft and subtle image, perfect for a sympathy card. 
The sentiment on this card is a stamp I have had for a VERY long time, from Stamps Happen Inc. I embossed the black sentiment to add a bit more interest, and added some pearls.

Thanks for visiting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!