Friday, 9 December 2016

Small Christmas cards

I was asked last week to make a few Christmas cards for a friend of mine.  There were two restrictions - they had to be small cards (these are 10.5 x 7.4cm), and the sentiment could NOT be black.  This is what I made:
I used a stencil that I have been using a LOT this Christmas, the Mini Doodle Bloom Stencil from The Crafters Workshop. I went over the stencil with Festive Berries ink, blending out towards the right side so that I had white space to gold heat emboss the sentiment from Hero Arts.  I added some detail to the stencil using Icicle Stickles. 
I used almost the same technique for the second card, but I used the Mini Ceiling Tile stencil from The Crafters Workshop instead.
 Thanks for visiting :)   I have a special post tomorrow - you won't want to miss it!!

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I think you rose up to the challenge and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sparkly and pretty! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!