Thursday 8 June 2017

Fusion: Tulips on a bike

Hello, Fusion fans!
I mainly went with the sketch this time, but I tried to incorporate some of the colours from the photo, and there are flowers. Wrong type of flowers, but I don't care - they're pretty :)  I used the Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus set from Wplus9, with a sentiment from Altenew's "Amazing You" set.
 Make sure you check out what the rest of the Fusion Design Team have created, and join in with the challenge!
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for visiting :)

8 comments:

  1. These flowers are really pretty! I love all the fun summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floral panel is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Michelle, and I'm wondering if this is not the card you posted about on FB some time ago, saying that you loved it but had to hold it back for June? If so, I can totally understand why you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just so pretty. Love the design and the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.