Saturday 20 January 2018

Blue birthday wishes

I have a card using some new products (well, new to me!), with my favourite colours.
I used the new "Mum Flower Frame" die from Simon Says Stamp, placed over an alcohol ink background using Ranger Adirondack glossy paper and inks. The sentiment is from Studio Katia's "Blooming Bunch" stamp set. I added some Wink of Stella on top of the alcohol ink of the petals of the flower for some added shimmer.
I'll be sharing this card at the Just Add Ink challenge blog, where the theme is "something new". (both the die and the sentiment stamp are brand new, and the alcohol inks are comparatively new to me!)
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/just-add-ink-392blog-hop.html
 I'll also be sharing it at CASology, where the theme is Glimmer.
http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/week-283-glimmer.html

 I'll also be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - the theme is "Add a Sentiment"
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-add-sentiment-2/
  Thanks for visiting :)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the die you've used and the blue background is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness that gorgeous Michelle! I love the vibrant fluid colours with the detailed white die cut on top!Thanks for showing us your something new project at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such an exquisite card Michelle! I love the vibrancy of your colours - they just pop off the page - and the detail in the flower die really brings it to life. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week ( and for linking up again too:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colour depth. I love how your alcohol inks have blended together to make such and amazing background. The white die looks stunning over this background. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply stunning! Love the bold, beautiful color on this!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Michelle, these colors are stunning and show off this gorgeous flower to perfection! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely delicious background! Such an amazing card. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers, Michelle. Your card is simply divine. Such a vibrant and eye catching background, I adore the depth of colour you achieved. Thanks for sharing your stunning creation with us at Just Add Ink this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect use of those wonderful products. Congrats on your win at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.