Thursday 18 October 2018

Autumn leaves for A Blog Named Hero

The new challenge at A Blog Named Hero is a colour scheme - it is very autumnal, so I pulled out some leaf dies from Hero Arts.
I made a background using alcohol inks on Yupo, using inks that match the colour scheme (I probably could have added a bit more of the dark purple). I added some foil in copper, rose gold and yellow gold while the panel was still slightly tacky.  I cut the panel down on an angle, and also cut some leaves from the other piece using "textured leaves" dies. I mounted the leaves onto die-cut white card, slightly offset to show a bit of the white. I added a sentiment from "You're so Lovely" from Hero Arts.
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.