Monday, 18 July 2011

New week, new colour scheme! Week 4, card 1, Summer Card Camp

I had an inkling that, because I loved last week's colour scheme so much, that I would find this week's colour scheme difficult - but I love it!!! Hooray!!!

The colours in this Cristina Re paper fit very well - they're a little bit paler than the ones in the scheme, but not much :)
I was planning on stamping the "happy" using the large happy stamp from the same SU set as the "birthday" stamp, but then I decided to use these fun glittery thickers from American Crafts' Dear Lizzy collection - love them!! The glitter just doesn't show up as well as I would like in the photos :(

3 comments:

  1. Sheila M Jones18 July 2011 at 17:09

    This is lovely Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Michelle! Love the argyle pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card! Fabulous paper choice, love the ribbon, the glittery letters...love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!