Saturday 30 July 2011

Card patterns sketch 125

I'm trying to participate in more and more challenges - some are style, some are colour, some are what you can and cannot include on a card, but this one at Card Patterns is a sketch challenge. 

I wanted to use this patterned paper from an 8X8 pad by October Aternoon, called "Fly a Kite", and I wanted the scalloped edge to be in white. 

 I stamped (Versamark) and embossed some flowery stems from Stampin' Up (can't remember the name of the set) on the bottom edge of the card.  I was about to photograph a close up, and my camera battery decided that that was the moment to run out of juice!  So my camera is, at this moment, charging up :)  I made the photo extra large, because the flowers were a bit hard to see when the photo was smaller :(

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the patterns and the colors totally make me smile!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.