Thursday, 14 July 2011

Week 3, Card 6 - Summer Card Camp

Have you ever made a card, and debated over it, and added and subtracted stuff, and started all over again, and rearranged, and tried 37 different papers - but, when you finished, you fell in love? That's what happened with this card.  I don't care that it sounds a bit (a lot) like I'm blowing my own trumpet, but I love this card!! I hope you like it, too :)

I also decided that we needed some ladybirds (does anyone else watch "Miniscule"?)  :)






5 comments:

  1. Glad you kept at it! It is simply beautiful! LOVE it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady bugs are perfect! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card Michelle - The ladybugs are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria Fernanda15 July 2011 at 09:40

    adorable!!!! so glad it all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lady bugs card. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!