Thursday, 21 July 2011

Week 4, card 7, Summer Card Camp - It's Christmas in July!

I was at a Christmas in July card class at Sue Madex's place last night, and my best friend, Sharyne, suggested that I could do a Christmas card using this week's colour scheme.  Here 'tis  :)
I've made this card before, but with reds and greens, not blues and aquas!!  I recently added to my collection on Tombow markers, and a good thing, too, as the aqua in the top right bauble, and the blue in the greeting are new additions!  I tried to catch the glitter and the bling in the next photo, but, as usual, it looks better in the flesh than in the photo. 
Merry Christmas!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this Christmas card! The ornaments are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed Michelle! It was a very inspiring class. I absolutely love the light blue bauble on the left. A classy colour with beautiful bling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!