Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Moxie Fab challenge - horizontal sketch

I'm just loving Moxie Fab - first, I discovered their Tuesday Trigger photos, and their "Oh my Moxie Fab!" photos - now I'm loving their sketches!  Here's my take of their horizontal sketch by Kim Hughes:

I didn't really stray far from the sketch at all, but just substituted the windmill-y thingy (what are they called??) for the flower in the sketch.  I also added a few faux stitch lines with my white gel pen, because it looked a bit empty without them :)
I hope you're having a great day!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!