Sunday, 2 October 2011

Happy birthday, Kate ;)

Happy (Belated) world cardmaking day!   I didn't get a chance to get into the craft room yesterday - had a 2.5 hour mani and pedi in the morning (bliss!), then off to an annual BBQ celebrating the AFL Grand Final in Sunbury, then off to a 21st at Docklands! Busy day!!  But I managed to sleep in until 7:15 this morning - no, wait, daylight saving kicked in, so I didn't sleep in at all! Boo. 

Anyway, here's a card I made last week for my friend, Kate - her birthday is later this week, but I saw her last weekend, so she got her card then :)

 I used some more of the gorgeous hand-painted paper that my friend, Sharyne, bought for me in Japan.  I love this paper so much that only very special friends get some on their birthday cards :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the paper! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black with a splash of color, very elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!