Saturday, 28 January 2012

Butterfly thanks

 I have a few thank you cards to make this week, but I'm not feeling 100%, so I thought I'd go with simple.  I made a card very similar to this one last year as a get well card, so I thought I'd CASE myself :)

 This is my first proper attempt at Copic colouring - I think I'm getting the hang of it, but I need a bit more practice :)  Also, there's actually some diamond stickles on the butterflies - just can't seem to make it out very well in the photo.  I have the blinds shut, as it is a stinking hot day today, and our air conditioner has gone caput, so am working with artificial light.  :(

 I thought I'd put one more little butterly on the inside of the card - just a little surprise ;)
Thanks for visiting - have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card - especially the grass border at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a lot of beautiful butterfly cards! Love them all!
    Hope you'll get better soon!
    Greetings, Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!