Saturday 28 January 2012

Blue butterflies

Sorry, I know I've been doing a whole heap of butterflies today - I got a delivery from Simon Says Stamp last week, and in it was a new set of stamps with matching dies (Antique flowers and butterflies), so I stamped a whole A4 page worth and coloured them all in and die cut them all out - and I've used most of them already!
This card was originally one that I stamped on as a single layer card - and I hated it!   But, with a panel across the middle, you'd never know it was hideous!  (except that I've just told you - whoops!)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love it!
    Can you please bring your cards on Tues? I am now woefully understocked! I need lots of baby cards (as usual!) and, sadly, lots of sympathy cards. Also, I don't suppose you have a baby/sympathy combo?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies! Your card is gorgeous, the panel gives extra demention!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Greetings Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I love butterflies too. Endless coloring possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.