Saturday, 17 November 2012

Second chances

A Blog Named Hero has a challenge this week to remake something - to take an old card and remake it.  I took a new card (I made it yesterday!!) and remade it with some extra layers, a different sentiment, and the with snowflakes more closely packed together - not significantly different, but I really like the second card much better!
 Here's the original, which I also submitted to CASual Fridays "Winter Blues" challenge.


 Thanks for visiting - have a great day! : )

4 comments:

  1. The inky background is simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Michelle! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, Michelle...the snowflakes are wonderful:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!