Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Buttons and Bows

A friend (who I am meeting for lunch) asked me this morning for a baby card (sex unspecified).  Not much time before I have to leave for lunch, so thought of this week's Paper Players challenge - Clean and Simple featuring Buttons and Bows for Baby. I reached for Lawn Fawn's "bright side" paper pad, and a sentiment from Stampin' Up.  I really wanted to use some plain white bakers twine for the bows, but I don't have any!! How is that possible?!?!?!


I hope you're having a lovely day :)

8 comments:

  1. So simple. So beautiful. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card.....class clean and simple, yet stunning!! You rock!!

    PS: Thanks for the sweet wishes...I'm in a Fibro Flare and my Mom is back in the hospital after they found fluid in her lungs. She is having a chest tube put in today, to drain the fluid and I'll be back to making the drive to visit, starting again tomorrow...which dread as the drive is a killer and I'm already wiped out!! Grrrrr!

    Trying to focus on happy things...like this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Michelle! Crisp and clean with a fresh color combo that really pops. Love those banners! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS...love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and cute! I love the patterns and colors...and those awesome button! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! LOVE the mix of patterned papers you chose!! And I LOVE the font of that sentiment with the curly-q at the end of it!! SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the different lengths for your patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!