Saturday 9 February 2013

Clean and Simple Cardmaking 2 - Day 10 - Take 5!

Phew! Up to 5 cards today using the same stamp set - Hero Arts "Year Round Sentiments".

For this card, I wanted to use a heap of stars - there are 3 stars in this set, so I grabbed a mini stamp set from Basic Grey which had 2 more stars and a sentiment that I could not resist (seeing as it is based on the handwriting of Kristina Werner, one of the FABULOUS instructors in the Online Card Classes!)
I think I might go back to this one and add some star dust Stickles to the small solid stars - what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love this...such great movement across the card, and I love the colors! I would probably add stickles, but I think it's really beautiful without, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card, I love it! C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for seeing my card on JAI and commenting on my blog... i just love this card you made! the sentiment is fab..and the stars are placed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.