Friday, 1 February 2013

Clean and Simple2 day 4 meets CASual Fridays

After a few goofs at cards today, I wanted to make another to make sure the last one wasn't a fluke!

I saw that CASual Fridays had just posted their latest challenge, so I thought the challenge of using a lot of white space (that is not necessarily white, as Julie Ebersole wrote) as well as using letters imaginatively for CASual Fridays would be fun.  Here's what I came up with.
 I hope you're Friday has turned out to be fabulous!  :)

9 comments:

  1. So very clean and simple, lovely card card. Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so lovely, Michelle! I love how you layered the letters and the clear embossing especially! Perfect take for the CAS-ual Friday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love that glittery heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. It immediately caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect CAS design. Absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo and CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only some letters, a heart and a little stripes - this is so absolutely CAS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour scheme and your design, very CAS! Caggy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!