Sunday, 2 June 2013

Catching up with masculine cards

Hi, all - I've been very busy lately - end of Uni semester rush of marking means I haven't had much time to do much blogging.  However, I'm on the home stretch (70 assignments left to go - I originally had 270!!), so decided to do a catch up post with a couple of masculine cards I made this week for my Dad's birthday.
For this one, I used a Stampin' Up/Sizzix embossing folder, and hand cut some Basic Grey Oxford papers to go in the hexagons.

 For the next one, I used the same layout (I often use this layout for masculine cards), but the patterned panel is wrapping paper I bought from Costco! (Dad's present was wrapped in the same paper).  I decorated it with some Studio Calico wood veneer stars and a Hero Arts sentiment. 
Hope you're having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Dots and stars - I love it!!!

    Both cards are perfect and perfect voor gens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... sorry, I meant GENTS (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!