Sunday 23 June 2013

More silver jewellery

My crafty friend, Cathleena, hosted another precious metal clay crafty day day this weekend - I made 2 new pairs of earrings!
 I used a Stampin' Up! stamp to make the impression on these ones - the large scalloped circle in the (now discontinued) set, "Circle Circus".

The ones below look darker because they've been treated to make the sunken areas look darker - and I can't remember the name of the stuff we used to do it!

 I had a TEENY TINY bit of clay left over, so my inner nerd kicked in and I made this TEENY TINY ammonite!!  (please don't look too carefully at my fingernails!  I only put my finger in the shot for scale!)

Thanks for a lovely afternoon, Cathleena, and to all the other lovely ladies who were there (especially Caitlin, whose tools we all used and whose expertise we all benefited from!)

I hope you're having a lovely day - thanks for visiting! :)

3 comments:

  1. It was probably liver of sulphur that you used to patina the metal clay. Love the ammonite! What a cute embellishment for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful silver jewellery collection, i like this post, awesome design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.