Sunday, 22 September 2013

More butterflies

Yes, I am obsessed with these butterfly dies from Simon Says Stamp! 

I thought I'd have another go at Moxie Fab World's Metal, Wood and Cork challenge, and this time, I thought I'd try to incorporate all three materials!  The metal is masquerading as glitter, but that's what glitter is, really - little bits of metal, right? (Actually, no, it's made of little bits of plastic that may or may not be coated in aluminium (I'm a science nerd, so what?), but it LOOKS like metal, and that's what counts!)

I also went with a neutral colour scheme, to fit in with Lawnscaping's Monochromatic challenge

                   Cork:                                          Metal (glitter!)                            Wood veneer:

 I hope you're having a lovely day - thanks for visiting :)

7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Love the colour palette and the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful and delicate butterflies! I love all the textures! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is gorgeous! The butterflies look great with the different backgrounds! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. The glitter really makes it pop. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and Beautiful - wonderful monochromatic card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love that you incorporated each medium in such a clean, cohesive way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!