Sunday, 1 September 2013

The "Linda's Popped Blog Hop!"

Hi, all!  I hope you've been following along with our fun blog hop to celebrate the arrival of Linda's baby, Olivia! 


You should have arrived via the blog of Cristina Martinez . I love how Cristina can switch from CAS style, to elegant, to fun and cute - she does every style so well!!

Anyway, here's my card for today's hop for Linda:

Wishing you all the best, Linda - I'm looking forward to meeting baby Olivia sometime soon!!

Next stop on the hop is the amazing Tina Basa - I can't wait to see what she has in store - she always has such cool ideas!!

If you get lost along the way, here's the complete list of blog-hoppers:

Supplies Used:

As well as these supplies, I also used some discontinued Hero Arts stamps ("Dot circle", "Little dot circle" and "Small dot circle"), as well as a Papertrey Ink baby die and some Stampin' Up silver glimmer paper.

Have a great day - thanks for visiting, and have fun with the rest of the hop!

11 comments:

  1. I love the circles and the shiny baby die-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO fun and pretty! I love that touch of sparkly silver! Yummy! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that sparkly silver too. It is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Michelle! I love all the movement you created and that glitter die is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet - love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design with all the circles and of course I love the sparkly glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - pretty and girly and modern and funky all at the same time! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!