Sunday, 8 December 2013

Retro Sketches Headliner!!

I'm so excited - Arielle, Kasia and Laurie at Retro Sketches have asked me to be their Headliner for December!  Woo hoo!!
Here's the card I made (it's a birthday card for my brother - happy early birthday, Jim!)
Make sure you check out Retro Sketches today - I'm so excited!  Here's the sketch, based on a card by Kasia:
http://retrosketches.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/retrosketches-93.html
 You have until 11:59pm Central on Friday, December 13th, 2013 to play along with this sketch.  Have fun! 

Thanks for visiting today - have a good one!

7 comments:

  1. Love your super MAGICAL card! Way to rock the sketch! Congrats, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring on this card Michelle! Happy Birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill. Congratulations Michelle. Have a great month as headliner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Michelle! Very well-deserved honor, as is evident by your fantabulous card for your brother!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge CONGRATS as December Headliner Michelle :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Michelle! I love the big circle with the sky in it - perfect to go with the wizard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!