Monday 20 January 2014

A flippy card for Just Add Ink

I was given the Circle Card Thinlit die set, and the envelope punch board from Stampin Up for a late Christmas present (thanks, Mum!), and I just saw Just Add Ink's challenge this week was to make a flippy card or to use the envelope punch board!  They obviously saw what was in my Christmas stocking!
 I used my new  "thin stripes" stamp from Cover A Card with a bunch of Hero Arts Shadow inks.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up "teeny tiny sentiments".   
Here's the flip side ;)  I left the circle free to write a message there.  I was planning on doing little black stitching lines around the rainbow stripe panels (like the sentiment banner), but I resisted the urge, and I'm glad I did! But I'm glad I added a 2nd heart on the inside, and I'm very glad I added some Wink of Stella shimmer to the hearts :)
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/jai-198-blog-hop.html
 Thanks for visiting :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is totally gorgeous! Look at all of those gorgeous colours you've used - they look fabulous together! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle this is stunning! Love the fresh, bright colours and your sweet little love heart in the middle.
    I'm so glad you got the Thinlits in your Christmas stocking too - they are so fun and easy and yes, we must have known!! ;)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Michelle, this is FABULOUS! I love the fun, funky colours, and the white space that complements the pattern so well. The addition of the little heart inside, and the hand-drawn stitching, is just perfect. What a lovely Xmas pressie you received! Thanks for using your new goodies for our Just Add Ink challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay another rainbow card - I love these colours - so soft! Your card is a bit like an optical illusion!
    I do not have these products - tried to get the envelope punch at spotlight when on sale, but they didn't get any in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just have the most amazing Mum! And to be able to use your Christmas present for our challenge was lucky! Love the bright fun card you have come up with. Filled with stripey goodness! Thanks for playing at JAI

    ReplyDelete
  6. What perfect timing Michelle!...Totally love the clean style and pretty rainbow colours. Thanks for joining in with our Blog Hop challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love those stripes - the colours are lovely too. A very cute little Valentines card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun colors, stripes and card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your rainbow of stripes - so happy looking! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.