Friday 3 January 2014

FUSION Challenge!!

Happy New Year! New year, new design team, new challenges!
I made this card for the current Fusion card challenge - make sure you check out Fusion, to see all the amazing inspiration by the fabulous design team.  I'm so excited to be a part of such a phenomenal team! 
I used Hero Arts/Studio Calico Lattice background stamp, heat embossed in white on white. I wrapped some orange ribbon around that, as well as the Simon Says Stamp Thank You Tilted Banner Sayings stamps & die.  I cut 3 of the small butterflies using the die from Hero Arts Antique Flowers and butterflies set, and coloured them with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and an ink blending tool.  I then layered that panel onto some Lawn Fawn Daphne's Closet patterned paper, and mounted that onto white cardstock.                  
 I added some Wink of Stella to the butterflies, just because ;)


Please join in with the new design team at Fusion - I'm looking forward to checking out all your creations!
Thanks for visiting ;)

12 comments:

  1. Pretty,+++ The butterflies with their 'just because' glitter are so eye-catching, and paired with the embossed background and orange ribbon...swoon! I must say: your cards showcase such versatility in style! Inspiring!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Michelle! I love that criss crossed ribbon and pretty sentiment banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lattice embossing is so beautiful on your card...and wow, you know how to blend ink! The butterflies have so much texture with the distress ink. Great job on the first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lattice embossing, the sparkly butterfly and the effect of that orange ribbon is brilliant :) love ur card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Michelle, the butterflies are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white-on-white ... such a pretty design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so simple and so stunning! I love how you have just a touch of each color! The ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE, LOVE your butterflies Michelle :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card ..love the butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the sheer ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.