Sunday, 26 January 2014

Stencils and pencils

This is my third post for today - for my Retro Sketches card, please click HERE

Another card using a technique of Kristina Werner's from Online Card Classes.
Yes, I photographed this card immediately after adding Glossy Accents to the balloons - can you see the big drip happening on the red balloon?  Yes? Well, I fixed it, so it's all OK ;) 

http://onlinecardclasses.com
Thanks for visiting, and Happy Australia Day! Here's a pic of my nails for the occasion!

9 comments:

  1. Love this effect! Hmm I have been thinking of joining this class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,
    Love the stencilled squiggles but the Aussie nails just take the cake!
    Happy Australia Day,
    Ros.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun happy card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I did this exercise, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this - so fun!! I know it's hard to wait for the GA to dry - I can relate! :) Glad you got it fixed.

    Beautiful nails - wow! And Happy Australia Day to you!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool - love the rainbow that you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used colored pencils with the stencil! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here visiting from the Stenciled class. I didn't really like this pencil technique but you've made me reconsider! It's perfect on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!