Sunday 26 January 2014

Stencils and pencils

This is my third post for today - for my Retro Sketches card, please click HERE

Another card using a technique of Kristina Werner's from Online Card Classes.
Yes, I photographed this card immediately after adding Glossy Accents to the balloons - can you see the big drip happening on the red balloon?  Yes? Well, I fixed it, so it's all OK ;) 

http://onlinecardclasses.com
Thanks for visiting, and Happy Australia Day! Here's a pic of my nails for the occasion!

8 comments:

  1. Love this effect! Hmm I have been thinking of joining this class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun happy card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I did this exercise, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this - so fun!! I know it's hard to wait for the GA to dry - I can relate! :) Glad you got it fixed.

    Beautiful nails - wow! And Happy Australia Day to you!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool - love the rainbow that you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used colored pencils with the stencil! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here visiting from the Stenciled class. I didn't really like this pencil technique but you've made me reconsider! It's perfect on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.