Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Merry Christmas wreath

A couple of the presents I'm giving next week for Christmas are tickets to a show, so I had to make a couple more cards to put them in! (just when I thought I was done with Christmas cards for this year!)
Not the best Copic colouring - don't look to closely! I was in a hurry, and the fussy cutting took too long!
I'll be sharing this card over at Lawnscaping, where there is a "Merry Christmas" challenge. 
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/lawnscaping-challenge-96-merry.html
 Thanks for visiting ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love your wreath! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is just lovely!!!! the wreath is SUPER festive and pretty!! and i really love that it's on the woodgrain background!! so so so cool! and i think your coloring is great!! happy holidays and thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The wood background makes it look like the wreath is hanging on a door! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!