Friday, 27 February 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 137

Welcome to another challenge at CAS-ual Fridays! While we're still sweltering through summer down under and looking forward to Autumn, Spring is coming soon in the northern hemisphere, so the challenge this week is:
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/
that is, use spring time colours, and a musical theme.  This is what I came up with:

I used a sentiment from Big Treble (which I mounted onto my acrylic block with a curve), along with Double Note Fri-Dies to create a mask to sponge Distress Inks in spring like colours.  I also sponged the same colours behind the die cut stitched panel. 
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/
 I'm looking forward to seeing all your pretty spring colours in your cards.  Make sure you link them up!

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific sentiment Michelle! Soft and pretty spring colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!