Sunday, 24 July 2016

Happy birthday, Aunty Shirley!

My Aunty Shirley has a special birthday this month, so I made her a special birthday card.
I used "Beautiful Bouquet: Ranunculus" from Wplus9, stamped a couple of times and then heat embossed onto some Canson watercolour cardstock. I then added colour using my Distress Markers, and then spread the colour using a wet paint brush. I finished with a sentiment from Gina K "Lots of Lines" stamped in Hero Arts intense black ink. 
 I will be sharing this card over at Virginia's View Challenge - all about colours!

http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/virginias-view-challenge-22-summer.html
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Michelle, bet your Aunt Shirley loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!