Friday 1 July 2016

Acetate, embossing paste and flowers

I recently received an order from Hero Arts in the mail, and I wanted to try out the "Color layering for you flowers" stamp set, as well as some of the shadow inks I ordered (I mainly ordered them to make my life a bit easier when I wanted to do some stamp layering).
I decided to make an acetate card, and I used a stencil from Dina Wakely (that I have used a fair bit recently) to add some Wendy Vecchi translucent embossing paste to the acetate. 

Let me just say, acetate cards are very hard to photograph well!
Some of the smaller flowers are from Lil' Inker Designs "Fresh cut flowers". The sentiment is from the Happy stamp & cut set from Hero Arts.
 I'm going to share this card at Virginia's View challenge "All about colours". 
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/virginias-view-challenge-22-summer.html
 Just Add Ink has a challenge to "Just Add S" - and I added Sequins!

I'll also be sharing over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - the theme this week is "anything goes"
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-add-some-shimmer/
 Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Michelle, the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Just a Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the colours and texture on the acetate. Thanks for playing along Simon Says stamp Anything Goes Challenge
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - I love the bold and bright colours. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love all the bright colours, and your nifty addition of S this week. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card! I love what you've done with the embossing paste on acetate - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.