Wednesday 26 July 2017

Hummingbirds from Darkroom Door

I recently had some cards published in the Australian Cardmarking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine, using stamps from Darkroom Door.

This first card was on the cover!!
I used Zig markers to colour in the stamps, before spraying the stamps with Perfect Pearls mist and stamping onto watercolour cardstock.
For this second card, I stamped in Versamark, and then added different colours of Perfect Pearls powders - this card has a lovely sheen to it that is very difficult to photograph.

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...beautiful work. Where is that hummingbird stamp from? It's wonderful! I like the gorgeous colors on the first one, so vibrant. On the second, the softer colors also work well. I can imagine the shimmer! Thanks for sharing! And huge congrats on the publication. That has got to be so gratifying! :) And well deserved, I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.