Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Hummingbirds from Darkroom Door

I recently had some cards published in the Australian Cardmarking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine, using stamps from Darkroom Door.

This first card was on the cover!!
I used Zig markers to colour in the stamps, before spraying the stamps with Perfect Pearls mist and stamping onto watercolour cardstock.
For this second card, I stamped in Versamark, and then added different colours of Perfect Pearls powders - this card has a lovely sheen to it that is very difficult to photograph.

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...beautiful work. Where is that hummingbird stamp from? It's wonderful! I like the gorgeous colors on the first one, so vibrant. On the second, the softer colors also work well. I can imagine the shimmer! Thanks for sharing! And huge congrats on the publication. That has got to be so gratifying! :) And well deserved, I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!