Thursday, 14 September 2017

Thinking of you

Had a miserable day today, for multiple reasons, so I took some time to myself when I got home from work to create something with some recent purchases from Simon Says Stamp.
Also, I kinda CASEd THIS CARD from Coralynn Murray for A Blog Named Hero. Check it out. Now. It's gorgeous.
 I followed the sketch at CAS(e) this sketch
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/case-this-sketch-238.html
I'll be sharing this at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is Clean and Simple.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-clean-simple/
 Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch! Sorry about your miserable day, by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad day. But you sure took a tough situation and made a beautiful project from it. Wow! The colors are lovely, very calming and soothing. Thank you so much for sharing and I hope things are much improved. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination! (btw, I usually would have a drink then shop or stamp,lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Michelle, the colours and embossed background design are absolutely stunning!

    I have just emailed you, hope it will cheer you up ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had a bad day, but what a beautiful outcome! And a wonderful take on the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning card!! Love the fab colors and amazing design!!

    Sorry to hear you had a bad day!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!