Monday 19 February 2018

Congratulating new uncles

A friend who I've known since I was 12, Bethany, sent me a message the other day asking me to make her some cards. She said she could find lots of "congrats on your new baby" and "congrats to the new grandparent" cards, but couldn't find any for new uncles! So I made some, and personalised them too! 
I used background stamps from Hero Arts, embossed onto watercolour cardstock, then coloured with Zigs and water. I tried to keep the colours pale, to match the new baby theme.
The sentiments are partly die cut with dies from Hero Arts and Avery Elle, and partly stamped, with the "uncle" stamp from Stampin' Up, and the names stamped with the Perfectly Penned set from Concord & 9th. The little animals are from DeNami Design.





 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. these are all so cute and so creative, Michelle - the little critters are perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific work, Michelle. Love the backgrounds in the soft color palettes. You find some wonderful backgrounds and dress them up beautifully. I also really like how you personalized the cards. I'm sure the uncles were proud as punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.