Wednesday 31 March 2021

10K subscribers celebration video hop for Jessica Frost Ballas

Hello! Today, I am SO SO SO excited to be taking part in a video hop to celebrate Jess Frost Ballas reaching 10,000 subscribers on You Tube! I have a video on my You Tube channel, showing how I made the cards below, and there are lots of amazing card makers taking part in this hop, so make sure you visit YouTube to check them all out! 

 

 

 

Sadly, this Happy Birthday die from Hello Bluebird is no longer available - sorry!

 

 

 

Here's my video - please go and watch it on YouTube, so you can hop along - the next stop on the hop is listed in my YouTube description. There's $800 worth of prizes to be won, but you have to comment on YouTube to be eligible to win!

 

 Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Michelle! I love your alcohol ink work and the way you convert them into such beautiful card designs... Thanks for the inspiration! D.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.