Wednesday 14 July 2021

Release day at Picket Fence Studios

Today is release day at Picket Fence Studios, and on my blog, it's Christmas in July!! I'm sharing a trio of Christmas cards, and I have something special to share later in this post.

 

 

 

 

 







If you want to see me making these cards, drop by the Picket Fence Studios Community page on Facebook on July 17th at 6pm CDT (that's 9am AEST on Sunday the 18th of July for my Aussie friends) for a video showing three different ways of using Picket Fence Studios Paper Glitz. 


 A $50 gift card to PFS shop will be given to one lucky person from the comments in each live video, each day. Winners will be announced on July 21st.

The first of the 7 classes is 6pm CDT today (tomorrow morning in Australia), so I hope to see you at the Picket Fence Studios Community page on Facebook! 


 Thanks for visiting :)




1 comment:

  1. New to this group/site loving the ideas and products you're showing. I will be ordering and following. Cardmaking makes me happy, also doubles as my sanity time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.