Saturday 31 July 2021

Shaker hearts

 Do you like making shaker cards? I am NOT an expert, but I'm trying to practice to get better, because they're so much fun when they're done! 


And I made a video! 

 


The shaker mixes I used in this shaker card are available TODAY ONLY at Picket Fence Studios.  

 

 Available from Friday 30th of July 10:00 A.M. CT to Saturday 31st of July 10:00 A.M CT.

 Each bag is $3.99 or Buy All Six for $21.99. 1 tablespoon in each bag.

The mixes I used are called Pom Pom (red, white and orange), Fizzy Soda (orange and yellow), Lime Soda (yellow and green) and Skylight (blue and white).

These are available in VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES so if you want some, you can't wait!   

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.