Saturday 2 April 2011

Lots of cards for Alice

I'ts Alice's birthday tomorrow, but her birthday party is tonight.  The chocolate crackles are made, as are her cards.

Here are the ones I gave you a speak peek of earlier in the week.

First, the flippy card .


The monkey is from a set by Stampin' Up, the "3rd" is cut from a SU die set "timeless type alphabet", the "happy birthday' is a Victoria's Secret stamp, and the "happy 30th alice" letters are from a Tim Holtz die, "once upon a time".
Now, the slider card.





The Happy Birthday is a SU set. All the rest of the letters are from a Hero Arts clear alphabet set, "happy letters".

Alice got a tattoo yesterday (don't get me started....).  She told me about the tattoo weeks ago, and she described it as an empty birdcage withe the bird outside.  Here's my take.......


The only stamp I have with a birdcage has a bird in it, so I hand drew this one.  Also, the only bird stamp I have is much too small, so I drew the birdie too.  The yellow background is embossed with a Cuttlebug die (seeing spots) that I bought yesterday at Paperific at the Melbourne Showgrounds - gotta love Paperific!  :)

Happy Birthday, Alice!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - when I first looked at your post I thought Alice was 3 and thought gee that seems a tad young for a tattoo! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.