Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Getting out of a rut

When making cards, I tend to get stuck in a rut, doing the same design over and over, figuring "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" (the last post attests to the rut).  So I quite often try to get inspiration from other crafters' blogs.  Before making this card, I can remember looking at Kristina Werner's blog (hence the rounded corners - lol!), but I can't remember if it was a particular card I cased, or just a general inspiration from her blog (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The link to her blog is on the right ------->) 

 
The patterned paper on the card and in the background of the photo is from a Cosmo Cricket pack called Material Girl.  The happiness always stamp is from Stampin' Up, and the flower is from Sassafras - the papercrafts brand, not the town in the Dandenongs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!