Thursday, 31 March 2011

Wedding invitation

I was recently asked to come up with some samples for a wedding invitation for a wedding to be held in December.  My first attempt did not make the cut, but I still like it - what do you think?



The card is all white - I photographed it against a black background because my camera complained when I tried it just on white :) 

The stamps are from the SU set "Together Forever" - the "mr      mrs" in black Stazon ink and the "&" in versamark then embossed in some Artee silver embossing powder that I've had in a drawer for YEARS!!! 

I like the simplicity of it, but I also think it needs something else - maybe keep the stamped images where they are, but some dry embossing everywhere else?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!