Saturday, 16 July 2011

Week 3, Card 11 - Summer Card Camp & CAS #149

3rd card for today - working my way through the 6 bonus colour schemes posted yesterday at Summer Card Camp, and doing a couple of Clean and Simple layouts as well  ;)





I used both the Antique flower background stamp from Hero Arts, and the En Francais background stamp from Stampin' Up on this card, and on a card earlier in the week.  I felt the overall effect on the earlier card was a bit too busy.  I like the combination of the two stamps better in this card - not quite so overpowering :) 

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a really nice balance to this card , really soft and lovely. (I think I might have to case it!) hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!