Tuesday, 16 August 2011

All white

This week's challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is all white.  We are allowed to include a coloured image, but my theory is that, if you add colour to an all white card, then it's not a challenge!!   I wanted to do all white - and that's it!

 The sentiment is stamped in versamark, and then I adhered glitter using Stampin' Up Heat and Stick powder.
 You can't tell in the first two photos, but there is a lovely shimmer on this Cristina Re patterned paper - so I used the flash to show it up better:

2 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful, elegant card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle :-) Very stylish and stunning ! :-)
    Well done for going the whole hog and making it ALL white !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!