Tuesday, 2 August 2011

CASE study challenge # 50

When I first saw this challenge at CASE study, I thought, gee, I really need to buy a nice big realistic flower stamp.  All my flower stamps are comparatively small.  Because of this, I decided I had to do a panel on from of my card, instead of using most of the card front, like Dawn Woleslagle did on her card (see below).
I added some Crystal Effects to the flowers for a little extra detail.

Here's Dawn's inspiration card - so lovely:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Michelle! It looks great with the panel, that you adapted to the size of your stamp. Love the Crystal Effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Michelle, those glossy accents really highlight your flowers marvelously...great job! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.