Monday, 6 February 2012

Papertrey & Our favorite things

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 5th anniversary with a challenge.  Each of their fantastic design team members has chosen their favourite PTI products, and a favourite card they have made.  My job is to choose one and to use it as inspiration for a card of my own!  Easier said than done - how to choose!?!?!

I eventually decided to go with Maile Belles' colourful creation, using buttons and chevrons.  I used her Kraft card and black sentiment, along with the colours and the layout of her card as inspiration for mine.  If I can put some of her CAS goodness in my cardmaking every day, I'll be a very happy girl :)

 I'll also be submitting this to Annabelle Stamps "Say it with Hearts" challenge,  as well as CASual Fridays "On the Red Carpet" challenge - inspired by the movie "Valentine's Day".

11 comments:

  1. So many stacked heart cards around just now......I wonder why!
    I love the pretty colours on your ribbon threaded hearts Michelle.
    A real stand out card. Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Michelle! I love the way you have added background interest with the repeated sentiment - fantastic!

    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the wonderful colors! Glad you had some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? Love love love this card -so colorful and cheery! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super! Lovely color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute.. love the different colored hearts.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gorgeous Michelle, just love it!
      TFS with us this week :)
      Andrea

      Delete
  7. So cute and clever!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Michelle. Stacked colourful hearts = perfect 'happy' card! Thanks for playing at AnnaBelle's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is superb Michelle!! So bright and cheerful, I love how you have used all those heart! thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle's! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!