Monday, 2 April 2012

New punch

Last year, I went to a class at Sue Madex's place, and we made this card on her blog.  Well, I thought at the time that I should buy that spiral punch, but I left it too late, and it was sold out by the time I went to order it.  Well, last week, I visited the Paperific expo at the Melbourne Showgrounds, and found an EK Success edge punch that is very similar, so I snapped it up immediately!  This is what I came up with (heavily influenced by Sue's Christmas card ;)
I hope you're having a lovely day - thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle -- You would LOVE a Cameo and with your wonderful card-making skills, I'll bet you would make all kinds of new things!! I'm very happy I bought mine and now that I'm taking classes, I LOVE it even more!!

    PS: I am loving all your latest cards, you're such a natural and every card is always awesome!! I need to take lessons from YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!