Monday 2 April 2012

New punch

Last year, I went to a class at Sue Madex's place, and we made this card on her blog.  Well, I thought at the time that I should buy that spiral punch, but I left it too late, and it was sold out by the time I went to order it.  Well, last week, I visited the Paperific expo at the Melbourne Showgrounds, and found an EK Success edge punch that is very similar, so I snapped it up immediately!  This is what I came up with (heavily influenced by Sue's Christmas card ;)
I hope you're having a lovely day - thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle -- You would LOVE a Cameo and with your wonderful card-making skills, I'll bet you would make all kinds of new things!! I'm very happy I bought mine and now that I'm taking classes, I LOVE it even more!!

    PS: I am loving all your latest cards, you're such a natural and every card is always awesome!! I need to take lessons from YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.