Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Hearts and squares

Sorry I've been a blogland absentee for a few weeks - work, choir, family, etc etc etc. I've even got a package in the mail from Lawn Fawn and another from Simon Says Stamp that are laying UNOPENED!!  Does that tell you how busy I've been??!!! Shock horror!!

I made this card ages ago, using a sketch for a PaperCrafts publication call - forgot to post it until now!   Seeing as this week's challenge at A Blog named Hero is "Freestyle" - ie ANYTHING you choose! - I thought I'd join in.  It may not look obvious, but I used a Hero Arts folded notecard for this card, with a couple of punches, some glitter paper, Copics to colour the hearts, some Distress Ink to colour the squares, and a stamp from SU. 


I hope you're having a great day - thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Fantabulous.............!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design! I love all of the different colors of hearts, and the glitter is the perfect touch. :) Thanks for playing along in the Freestyle challnge over at A Blgo Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!