Saturday, 9 February 2013

Clean and Simple Cardmaking 2 - Day 10 - Take 5!

Phew! Up to 5 cards today using the same stamp set - Hero Arts "Year Round Sentiments".

For this card, I wanted to use a heap of stars - there are 3 stars in this set, so I grabbed a mini stamp set from Basic Grey which had 2 more stars and a sentiment that I could not resist (seeing as it is based on the handwriting of Kristina Werner, one of the FABULOUS instructors in the Online Card Classes!)
I think I might go back to this one and add some star dust Stickles to the small solid stars - what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love this...such great movement across the card, and I love the colors! I would probably add stickles, but I think it's really beautiful without, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card, I love it! C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for seeing my card on JAI and commenting on my blog... i just love this card you made! the sentiment is fab..and the stars are placed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!