Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Class colours and a sketch

Trying to use the Online card class colours again - not the easiest colours!! I had a look through my patterned paper stash, but couldn't find what I wanted - so I made some modifications!! I used some paper from Basic Grey's Hipster collection - but I coloured in the teeny tiny pink flowers to make them two different shades of purple ;)
The sketch is from CAS(e) this sketch challenge #37.
I'll be submitting this card to Moxie Fab World's Birthday Card Challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Wow Michelle, I had to look twice at the stamped flowers - they look like patterned paper! Well done with the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is patterned paper - I just went over the flowers with coloured pencils to make them purple! (i.e. I cheated!!)

      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE your interpretation of the CASE Michelle - FAB card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!