Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Online card class - week 3, day 1

I was a bit unsure about this week's Summer Card Camp colour scheme when I first saw it!  hmmm!! But then, whilst going through a Hero Arts Blog Hop this morning, I came across such a gorgeous card by Kathy Racoosin of The Daily Marker (check it out HERE), I was inspired to make this:

 Mine is a lot simpler than Kathy's masterpiece, but I'm happy I was able to stick to the class colour scheme :)
I'll submit this card to Moxie Fab World's Birthday Card Challenge :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!!! Thanks for taking the time to email me and send me the link to this beautiful card!!! wowoowowow you did an amazing job! I love the soft blue against the craft and your cutting skills rock. Have a happy weekend and thanks again, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot was my comment waiting for approval?? I hope so!! ack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!