Monday, 2 September 2013

Buttons!

For the last few months, I've been filling in for a couple of design team members at A Blog Named Hero while they took breaks - and I've been having a ball!  Well, I can now tell you that Linda and Mary Dawn have asked me to be a permanent Design Team member!  (I wonder if you could hear my excited woot-woots when they asked me!!) So, here's my first post as an OFFICIAL ABNH DT member!! Woo hoo!!!

The challenge at A Blog Named Hero today is BUTTONS!  I love buttons, but I have a tendency to hoard them instead of using them (who else does this? I know you're out there, fellow button hoarders!)

Anyway, I wanted to go with a really simple card design - kind of innocent and child-like.  This is what I came up with:

 So, what are you waiting for?  Get in on all the buttony goodness, and link up your creations at A Blog Named Hero!  Remember, there's a voucher from Simon Says Stamp up for grabs! 
Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! CONGRATULATIONS Michelle!! I am so happy and excited for you and I also know that you are a huge Hero Fan (like me), and will be a wonderful addition to the ABNH Design Team.

    Could not have happened to a nicer person and someone who I great admire, as a friend and a fabulous designer!!!!

    :) Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa - you're such a sweetheart! I really appreciate your encouragement :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats Michelle! Your card has a definite Spring feel to it and is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats and welcome to the ABNH DT! Michelle, your card is as sweet as can be with the button centers on the flowers and I love the big yellow button on your sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!