Sunday, 17 November 2013

A technique learned in class

Hi, all,

A technique that has been shown in the Online Card Class a couple of times is stamped plaid by Laura Bassen.   I thought I'd give it a go - not perfect, but this was my first try, and the stamp I used was not actually a stripe stamp - I used the back of a long thin stamp - ie mounted backwards on an acrylic block. It was a bit wobbly!
 I used Hero Arts shadow inks, and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. The ribbon is May Arts.

http://onlinecardclasses.com

7 comments:

  1. Wobbly or no - it is gorgeous! Love your color combo and the added bling - and that glitter strip!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plaid looks fabulous! So glad you tried it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful plaid, lovely card. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see no wobbly; only wonderful, pretty and lovely! Fabulous card!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the plaid -- no wobbles that I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, very nice colour choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!